• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deus Ex Hidden Praxis Finds.

So whos found a few hidden ones?

Heres a couple to get it going.

Hengsha Court Gardens
    [spoiler]Get into the elevator shaft and there is one at the bottom[/spoiler]

Hive club/bar
    [Hidden]Before you leave a bounce will ask you to go and talk to the bartender about an operation. Instead of demanding money off the girl, pay off her debt (5000 credits) to the bartender. He will reward you with a praxis kit... I went onto tranq him, got my cash back and stealthed out. Not sure if I will have quest repercussions yet.[/Hidden]
    Last edited by psyave; 28-08-11, 03:58 AM.

so mmm whats the hidden command?

Comment

Nice. Had no idea about these. Also no idea what the hidden BB Code is.
      Last edited by rec; 28-08-11, 10:30 AM.

Comment

[spoiler] [/spoiler] ?

Comment

I found one behind a weak wall, under the Hung Hua Hotel behind the weapon shop there is a door to the sewer, at the bottom of the ladder and just round the first corner on the left.

Comment

when you get into the Picus offices, the first massive open room with computers on desks has one stashed in a draw - think it was in the middle row of desks.

Comment

Found one in the Detroit downtown apartments... Its in an apartment where you'll have to hack the door. You'll have to successfully make 2 more hacks to get into the bedroom area where its stored. I'm not sure if you can get this the first time you are in Detroit, but I was able to get it the second time your visit.

Theres also one in the Tai young medical building. Its on the second floor in one of the offices.

Comment

yeah if you look at the map second floor of Tai Young medical its one of the office's in the far bottom left

Comment

Working...
                X