Trackmania 2 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackmania 2 Released

Well the sequel to TrackMania Forever from Nadeo has been released over the last week or so. I was surprised that I did not get an email from my previous accounts and games that I have with them. However giving the game a download (1.2gb) now and review after a few hours tonight to come later.

-Kidcynic has advised that it has native support for the Xbox360 controller (with the PC connection) out of the box.
    -Kidcynic is current rank 4 in NT. (which I aim to top shortly cause he is not so good )
    -I brought it on respect on how good the previous games were and how fun they were. Quite fun they were at the lan also.

Buy from
    TrackMania 2 Canyon • The ultimate online PC racing game by Nadeo

Edit:
    The TrackMania phenomenon is back! TrackMania2 Canyon will give players an adrenaline-filled experience, even better than the original Trackmania game played by millions. TrackMania 2 goes far beyond traditional driving games with a fully customizable world of tracks generated by players themselves! With loops, wall rides, ramps and a multitude of other stunts, you're in for the ride of your life.

Looks like heaps of fun. Let us know if it's worth $25.

Comment

been playing it all afternoon and it is.

*now back to my list of shame*

Comment

Had maybe 6 races tonight on a Bam server.
        Sofar...
        -Still highly competitive.
        -Feel is different. Still same gameplay. Just very different drive.
        -Same EWSC ranking system. Currenly about 31,000 people in ManiaNations that are ranked.
        -I know I will get into playing this more. May have to get my Xbox360 controller hooked up upon Dom's recommendation.

Comment

I don't know if that IS the way to play it but it feels really nice And I'm usually posting times in the top 10-15 in a 30 -40 person room

Comment

Working...
          X