Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You changed your name to meow, or would you talking up Reslo's comment as a catty one?

Comment

id has changed, its now villageidiotcpl

Comment

im knightofnih or craigrachow, i dont know which one.
        i play on xbox though, but add me that stats are all similar

Comment

Why the hell did you buy it on Xbox!? You strange, strange little man.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
            Why the hell did you buy it on Xbox!? You strange, strange little man.
            cause lachlan/3vil came to stay with me for a few weeks and the plan was to be sociable with him and we could play together. but he was a panzy and just watched me get pwned.

im actually enjoying it tho, sure i suck at fps on console but im bloody improving and i dont feel antisocial sitting in my lounge room shooting people. i made the right choice im loving it and its going to be hard to get me to play PC games again.... apart from diablo that is

Comment

You're one of... them, now.

R.I.P. Knight of Nih.

Comment

Blizzard: Diablo III Is Coming To Consoles | Game|Life | Wired.com

Comment

crispy-gu

I am glad so far i havent had to pay 'much' for this game as it came free with my motherboard.
                  16gb download, 2 + hours ( post download), 2 tech support chats, before i could lot into battlelog and actually connect to a server.
                  And currently ive been 'loading level' for 5 minutes to load in to a map....and thats one that is empty.......

Comment

It can hang for a while when loading a server. It can also just not start up the game at all. Just refresh battelog and start again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Crispy View Post
                      crispy-gu

I am glad so far i havent had to pay 'much' for this game as it came free with my motherboard.
                      16gb download, 2 + hours ( post download), 2 tech support chats, before i could lot into battlelog and actually connect to a server.
                      And currently ive been 'loading level' for 5 minutes to load in to a map....and thats one that is empty.......
                      Sounds like your PC and/or net connection is poop.

Comment

^ :p back at ya,

That would be fine if i wasnt sitting on 993 / 19914 kbps as a pretty much constant synch.
                        Maybe fluctuates a bit higher to about 20500. new5 groups download at around 1.8mb constant also.
                        Brand new i7 3820, asus rampage, 16gb ram, 6970 ati and game run of a raptor....

It has been a bit better since that night, but havent tried mp again since then either.
                        Once i got on with insid it seemed ok.

Comment

Working...
                        X