Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Gaming Companies you wish would make a Return?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
    I have DK2 Cd and for the love of me does not work on windows 7 at all :'(. Such an epic game that I re-installed windows XP and played it last year.
    Hey mate i have got DK2 installed on my Windows 7 there is a fix out there so do not worry ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
      The original Theme Park was a game I loved too, Chaos. In fact i remember playing it with you. So awesome.

I miss Bullfrog, Looking Glass Studios and Westwood Studios.
      haha yeah Rec, i still remember the old cheat 'BOVINE' and it used to give us all the monies
      other games that brings back memories rec are Red Alert when we played against sam via Dial-up LOL,

Comment

Originally posted by chaosengine View Post
        Hey mate i have got DK2 installed on my Windows 7 there is a fix out there so do not worry ^_^
        I would love to get this working again - such epic times playing over the network dungeon vs dungeon.

Comment

gog.com $6 for dungeon keeper and no need to stuff about figuring out how to get it working.

Oh and bullfrog was one of those studios swallow by EA also.

Comment

Black Isle Studios. So many good games.

Comment

Got from GoG

Comment

Originally posted by fleshy View Post
                Black Isle Studios. So many good games.
                yeah they did i still have baulders gate sitting in my CD collection

Comment

bought baulders gate from GoG because I was have problems even getting it to install from my original CDs. I have played every black isle game with the exception of that one console game they made.

Comment

Working...
                  X