No announcement yet.

The War Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have been hitting DayZ a fair bit as of late......The hackers are still roaming on some servers but you will get use to which servers are better with their anti hacks.....There are even whitelisted servers which offer a little more protection. Had no issues getting on a server AU servers. Once you go past some of the bullshit ARMA II controls such as your gear it is rather sweet..Minor bugs still with some loot and spawns but once you get use to the routine it is fine. Managed to build my life expectancy from about an hour to around 3 days. It is very easy and common not to see anyone for a very long time as you build your self once you get use to the location of things and your terrain. As for bandits well they are part of the game, nothing better than taking out a bandit and stealing his gear, allthough I havn't seen one for a while as I do my Bear Grills impersanation.....

Comment

also, this happened in DayZ not War Z

Comment

i got it, is pretty average but its $13 so its what i expected for that amount of money anyway. i've played worse, much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by mepm View Post
          i got it, is pretty average but its $13 so its what i expected for that amount of money anyway. i've played worse, much worse.
          The only way it can get worse is if you're playing Big Rigs, the game that WarZ's creator made previously.

Nobody should buy this game based on its developer's ethics. People should not support dodgy companies. I bought it originally giving it a chance, I'm just glad I could get a refund. They've gone the Steam route because too many people were getting refunds through Xsolla.

Annnnddd now they're getting investigated.

Steam Community :: The War Z

It appears people should be able to get Steam refunds due to 'false advertising' at the moment.

More

GameSpy: A Shocking Interview With The War Z Developer On False Steam Store Claims - Page 1

GameSpy: Mostly corrected. Again, the Steam page still makes no mention of the fact that this is a "Foundation release." It is simply labeled as "The War Z."

Sergey Titov: What's difference ? I mean -- I'd love to adjust that BTW -- I just personally don't see what difference does it make? Ie -- THIS IS "THE WAR Z" game. It's not like there'll be "final release" or anything like this.

GameSpy: So as far as you're concerned, The War Z is officially out of beta and fully released, correct?

Sergey Titov: Nope - there's no such thing as "fully released" for online game. As far as I'm concerned The War Z is in stage when we're ready to stop call it Beta. This is basic version - bones that we're going to add more and more "meat" - features and content in a coming months and hopefully years.
          What do you call a llama that is obviously a llama but the herder tell you it isn't.
          Last edited by Jay; 19-12-12, 10:20 PM.

Comment

an alpaca?

Comment

WarZ pulled from STEAM.

The War Z Removed From Steam [UPDATE: Valve Calls Release 'A Mistake']

Comment

Comment

Some War Z Images Were Ripped From The Walking Dead

Comment

How big is The War Z's map? - PCGamesN

Would you like to know how big The War Z's map really is? 50 square kilometres? 75 square kilometres?

Around 10 square kilometres.

Comment

to me, that is the worst lie of the lot

Comment

Working...
                      X