SimCity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimCity?

Well despite the server issues and forced rollbacks and hung game "maps" I have put too many hours into this game and love it.

Anyone keen to get a GUVille up and running Private only?

Oceanic 2 (as it was released only yesterday).

Origin ID: Ziggi_au

Buglist (sofar).
    I seem to have 3 - 4 hour server rollbacks when the client crashes. This means yay not making the same fuckups twice. Or doing it all over agian.

Swapping maps seems to take ages - if anyone knows a fix would be awesome.

Sending money. Learnt the hard way - sent 500k to new city. Never arrived. All ok cause I have 2 Mill on the home one but still was a bummer. Read on the forums that supposedly you have to wait till the Armoured car leaves your city that you send it from before swapping.

I'll be buying it mid month - once I've got some more cash, and they've fixed most of the problems.

Comment

waiting for the pirates to patch the online shit out before i buy it

Comment

yeah once they get the bugs done i will buy it.

Comment

will stick with cities xl platinum until it gets cheaper and they fix it

Comment

Now I feel bad for getting it.

Comment

so you get disconnected from EA while playing the game, not a problem

ill just sign in and enjoy my new game..... please fken wait 18 mins before you can try again...

sure its a bit glitchy and busy so i can wait

18 mins later

sorry unable to connect
              please wait another 18 mins .

so i have to wait 36 mins to get back to a game i'm just playing in single player???????????

refund.

Comment

the reviews on amazon are fucking funny as..

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SimCity - Limited Edition

Comment

Hmmm. After reading all them I'm not sure I want it at all. Sounds like they've borked it on purpose so they can charge you down the track for what should be standard features.

Comment

Working...
                  X