any Pen and Paper RPG groups in Darwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Pen and Paper RPG groups in Darwin

Looking forward to getting back into some good pencil and paper RPG's now that my work schedule is less screwy.
    D&D 2nd and 3rd Edition and shadowrun are the two main ones that i've played but willing to try others.

If anyone knows of a group looking for a new member give me a yell [email protected]
    I'm mature, good sense of humour and keen to play again. I'm in stuart park but have my own transport and willing to travel out to palmerston if need be.

You could try looking into Maelstrom. I think they're at the Bridge Club these days.

Comment

cheers do you have any contact info? i havent heard of them before.
      Went into NT comics and checked the message board and found one message about a GM looking for players so i'll check it out but would be good to find more

Comment

Comment

maelstrom hasnt had a post in it since 03

Comment

yeah i was just about to say that lol..either they got a new board or they shut down

Comment

Hi,
              Im looking for a group as well.. Don`t really care about what game or typ of game just want to get back into it again

Comment

your best bet for info would probably be Comics NT at casuarina - i would be surprised if people didnt let Des know when they were after players. failing that, he can probably tell you where to look.

edit: err my assumption is that you are in Darwin of course

Comment

The site is dtg.org.au now.

Comment

Cheers guys,
                    Im looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X