No announcement yet.

Tabula Rasa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its got guild systems (which u can go to war with other clans, win)
    its pretty damn fun for a MMO

i bought it yesterday, and its like, you fk around killing shit, but not like in wow, in wow it was like, kill 50 of this crap then 100 of that crap... in tabula its all about the missions, like 10% of ur lvl for each mission, the aliens are more kinda... in your way, preventing you from doing stuff.

killing mobs gives next to no XP (compared to missions), so you level pretty fast, without much effort...

but the best bit about it is how there is no targeting system. its got a crosshair for your gun, and you have to aim at stuff.

mobs fkn take over ur bases, and you have to fight them all off and capture it back, which is win.

The AI of the mobs is kinda like... if you have line of sight on them, they see you. so you can like, crouch behind rocks and sneak up on stuff, then BLAM, few shots of lightning and 2 pumps of well aimed sonic shotgun, run in and flykick to finish off.

im damn impressed
    as far as a MMORPG goes, and how interactive and immersive they can be, this is fun!

interface is a little dorky, and i dont like the 1320 resolution cap (need 1900x1600), but otherwise this feels like a mix between something like quake and a mmo, im 100% addicted.

go take your wow and your arse groping gnomes and medieval wannabe forsoothing dragon rapists and stand around spamming trade channel.

ima be in tabula rasa grenading the fk out of aliens and shooting down spacecrafts.

Comment

lol
      I'm sold! Will be buying it asap

Comment

edit, graphics dont max, im just retarded

Comment

I played in the CB, it was much more fun the other mmo's but after a few days it began to feel repetitive. Needed more things to do and/or a better item system. But still better the most mmo's

Comment

i played for about a week.... server pop is way too low so u cat do most the instances....

but it gets repetitive after a week or so....

has lots of kool idea's and the game plays real nice...

Comment

Yeah Ratty has nailed it in one.. too repetitive.

Comment

It makes me laugh that you guys say it's too repetitive. It's a f*cking MMO. You trying to tell me that WoW isn't repeitive?

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                  It makes me laugh that you guys say it's too repetitive. It's a f*cking MMO. You trying to tell me that WoW isn't repeitive?
                  BAM
                  eat it up cockhats!

i just got lvl 15, abilities rock
                  + cloning system means u can basically play every class with minimal effort

for someone like me, that plays a mmo on weekends only, its win

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                    I don't play WoW

Comment

Can you PK and take peoples shit? If no, it sux.

Comment

This game just won HEAPS of brownie points...
                        Attached Files

Comment

that's old art

Comment

Working...
                          X