No announcement yet.

Fun things to do in Oblivion :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprinting through?? Words of the craven and cowardly. Summon your Horde and let fly the Daedroth of War upon the hapless victims..

Comment

yeah i'm with harb. after killing the 1847657624 monster in the gates i just started jumping past them...

i was an "acrobat" afterall :p

Comment

Join the Mages Guild, and get into the Arcane University. If you approach the uni, go in through the left gate, and go down the stairs and into the last left building.. starts with 'P'. In there, you can create spells. Create spells that Fortify your skills for 5 seconds or something.. Armorer, Security, Mercantile, Speechcraft etc. Also, do one that Charms on Touch..

Comment

Just did this today. Go On the Roads of Cyrodill meet one of the gurds rideing ob horseback. Kill the horse in one hit. The guard will melt or stay still, and an invisible enemy will start to attack you. I think it's the guard.

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

dude just cause you don't play it anymore doesn't mean other people are the same. Better then making a whole new thead imo.

Comment

Hate how people have too mess with what other people posted. WHO CARES WHAT THEY POSTED.

Another funn thing to do is after you defeat the great gate outside bruma if you go to the gate to bruma nearest the castle there is a new statue...OF YOU! Wearing what you wore when you beat the gate.

Comment

Get Shadowmere Then Go To Dive Rock Then While Riding Shadowmere Jump Off The Rock Dismount Shadowmere Then Try And Ride Down On The Horses Body Without Losing Health

You Can Also Go To Dive Rock With Shadowmere Find The Horror Of Dive Rock And Watch Them Battle, One Of Them Usually Falls Off The Cliff

Comment

Go to the Imperial City Market District at about 12pm. Run through it casting frenzy spells on everyone. Everyone goes mental and has an all out brawl. Then when the guards have killed everyone they fight amongst each other because they have hit each other with arrows. lololol

Comment

funny pose

Here is a stupid yet funny thing to do on oblivion.once you kill someone or something put their body in a cool pose

Comment

Working...
                      X