Bored Aussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored Aussies

Need an invite for a friend. If you have an account before jan 27 i think, post here and ill send his email address. Thanks

i have one invite remaining.

Comment

Whats this for?

Comment

Its a aussie server group for warcraft 3, starcraft etc. Getting pretty popular.

Comment

its a replica of battlenet basically

Comment

Its a PvPGN network that uses the WC3 internal Battle net framework to advertise games that are P2P....

Unlike Battlenet theres no server side hosting for the games so if the host conks out its GG...

Essentially all they play on BA is DoTA with the occasional novelty map

Comment

why do you need an invite I signed up without anything last year.

Ok I just logged onto my account for the first time in months turns out I have an invite to

Comment

hey, i am also looking for an invite to this, if someone has one would be much appreciated
                email: [email protected]

Comment

Lol we are second from the top if ya type in Bored aussies invite.

Comment

w00t gu ftw!!

Comment

yea count me in, ive been playing broodwar on east US, [email protected]

love to play with a local ping and DL

sealcomm

Comment

Haha dayam I've been trying to get into bored aussie for about a month now >.>. I am an regular DoTA player and I was wondering if anybody had a spare invite, they could possibly send it to me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Comment

can someone please invite me to bored aussie i would really appreciate it. to reply send to [email protected]

Comment

Im going to jump onto the "please invite me onto Bored Aussies" bandwagon also.. It would be great if someone could, [email protected] thanks in advance.

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and say...

lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X