/sigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /sigh

Well I'm currently waiting for the Xbox 360 Elite to be released as I'm growing tired of what the PS3 is offering.

So I decided to take a step back into Azeroth. Setup a 3 month subscription today while twiddling my thumbs,

/sigh, sucked in again.

Can't wait to FINALLY hit 70.

Soo, what's been going on?

this game is now emo. if you hate yourself and want to be a fat loser, you play wow!

i cry myself to sleep sometimes.

Comment

so you play as well?

Wanna trade depressing poems?

Comment

Rofl, I clicked bak into wow a week ago after an absence of a few months. what have i done... and yes i will get lvl 70.

Err and emo? I don't see nor get it. I play for fun?

Comment

wanna know something even more depressing?
          the xbox 360 elite isn't being released in time for halo 3

Comment

Want more depressing????

EB Games held conference calls for its Canadian stores informing them of the new policy changes and revealing alarming failure rates of the Xbox 360. ?The real numbers were between 30 to 33 percent,? said former EB Games employee Matthieu G.,
            If that holds true, I'll be leaning towards a ps3.

Comment

I've got a PS3 and I'll tell you it's not pretty.

Comment

360 Elite is already available, if you don't care for the black finish. There's a proprietry-port to HDMI converter cable now on the market (third party) as is the 120GB HDD. If you really want black, use vinyl dye and spray the controllers/case as I did...

Your life is the best story! Just start your blog today!

Definately a better range of games on the 360 right now, but come September-December there are some huge titles coming out for the PS3 that should level the field.

Comment

Working...
                X