Hellgate London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellgate London

any1 got any info about this?? or have it?

looked it up saw the screen shots what not migth have to download the demo or beta to see how it plays.

Comment

thks

Comment

Was anyone else sorely dissapointed in this game, I was I didnt play for a great deal, it was just so.......repetative, I dunno i played the beta version, and well like i said i was dissapointed, maybe if i buy a new gfx card ?

Comment

yeah a new gfx card will really stop the gameplay being repetetive.

Comment

just go back to the king

ie diablo 2

Comment

HGL is a pretty cool game, but yes, it's very repetitive.
              But then again, Diablo2 was extremely repetitive as well. Hack n Slashers always will be.

The lack of having open zones where you can see / meet new people makes the game extremely secular. If you don't party with someone, you will never see another person unless you're in a hub/town. Very much like Guildwars is.

That said, it's a good game if you're into Solo pve - you can literally level as fast (if not faster) than by grouping, which has its pro's and con's.

Comment

I don't think it compares to Diablo 2, the ambiance, setting, skills, actual story integrated into the game and just about everything else shit over Hellgate London :0

Comment

You can still draw similies between them, though.

Comment

I did like squire wart tho,i think it may be the indoor thing and no ppl no story,just didnt grab me

Comment

1.6G

OH WELL got it last nite, i'll give it my 2 cents once i play it tonite.
                      Last edited by Xaine; 06-11-07, 10:17 AM. Reason: We keep our nasty secrets to ourselves here - for legal reasons, you understand;-)

Comment

Hope you download it from internode when you play online.
                        Last edited by Xaine; 06-11-07, 11:12 AM. Reason: See above reason ;-)

Comment

lol xaine

Yeah i didnt really have much time for it either, no way it is anywhere near the awesomeness of Diablo 2.

Comment

Having played both the single player demo, and the beta online, it left such a bad taste in my mouth that I dusted off Diablo 2, installed it, and am now playing it again (online).

Which doesn't make sense, seeing as it's (pretty much) the same team.

Comment

is it really tho? or is it ex-blizzard employees as in "we have the same receptionist, cleaner, and coffee boy that were around when blizzard made diablo"?

Comment

Working...
                              X