No announcement yet.

Hellgate London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah aegis has a point, i really don't think they are the same, even if they are, they lack the execs that blizzard has that make them perfectionists.

Comment

meh ive been playing hellgate and enjoying the experience so far and have to say, most of the ideas are pretty the usual mmo style game play but has most differences.

the setup or TOWN style is still in effect but with a modern twist...

the wepion system is interesting and the fact all factions can wield a gun is very nice... kinda evens the odds in some parts... but the gun classes obviously have much more powerful guns aka assault and sniper rifles

im loving the grapple hook you get (i now have a 25 dmg poison/fire/stun grapple) allowing you to pull a single enemie away from a massive horde of enemies that you will encounter.

the fact that Ariel combat comes into play is a nice twist, i love the combat where a melee literary has to jump to attack some Ariel opponents (some abilities allow you to jump like 15 feet into the air and slice open the bastards)

i also like the fact you have to MAKE your pet.... i mean 15 pints of blood some skin ... ect...

im also liking the idea of shields makes the game a bit more interesting...

my 3 1/2 cents ...

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
        is it really tho?
        Yes, it is.

Comment

Making the pet was part of the halloween event.
          Last edited by Evil; 06-11-07, 01:42 PM.

Comment

it was o.k i have to play online i guess to get the co-op feeling. nice gadets thou..

Comment

You can still play up to Temple Station using the beta client, but can't get any further.
              You have to have a retail key to progress.

It's not worth buying though, so I'm done.

Comment

it feels like where Rune was at back in 2000, just with shinier graphics.

Comment

I bought it and enjoying it altough it does lack that polish that a great game would have. Still fun hope a few patches fix the issue and we see a lan play option is available or server options as this doesn't fell as lag tolerant as you typical MMO. BTW playing a marksman atm FPS style and the games fells alot more like what I was expecting from planet side.

Comment

Working...
                  X