Warhammer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer!

Will be back in less than a week, so start checking your emails for acceptances.

Should see the amount of work they have been doing on it, actually excited to see what they have done! If you have beta access go read the updates

The update means no pirates of the burning sea for me, which makes me /sadface, but that doesnt last long does it?
    Last edited by HeReTiC; 08-12-07, 10:40 AM.

You talking about Age of Reckoning? If so, that game looks like it'll be worthwhile.
    It was supposed to support PhysX. I wounder what will happen now nVidia snapped them up?

Comment

nvidia makes more money thats wot

Comment

Have the beta, not a bad game and its rather similar to WoW (not that thats a bad thing), although that being said i think WoW is still better atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordin View Post
          Have the beta, not a bad game and its rather similar to WoW (not that thats a bad thing), although that being said i think WoW is still better atm.
          How is it like wow?

Comment

ooh, I'm sooo looking foreward to this title. Anything that can drag me away from WoW is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil View Post
              How is it like wow?
              Most of the quests are the same (kill X of Y), abilities are very similar (some are even identical including name), lots of things in the general world used from wow like elite monsters, hearthstones etc. Just about anyone who's seen me play it has commented on how it looks and plays like wow.

Trying to play the new T3 content but downloading the 1.5gb patch is not going well.

Comment

anyone got a spare beta key?

I'm chomping at the bit to play this.

Comment

so really its like the first early mmo's, and not wow

it doesnt play like wow at all imo, the pvp system is way better, the public questing system is way better, the skills systems are complicated, but still better, the moral system is so different to wow, i admit they copied talents pretty badly.

I just dont like it because no one i know plays it. and playing by myself got boring. that and the deletion of my character from the first beta. that annoyed me.

Comment

There are a bunch of us on OCAU that are going to roll together as well as couple of females *shock*.

Females including this gal. She's funny as hell.
                    Attached Files

Comment

ok... random photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordin View Post
                        Most of the quests are the same (kill X of Y), abilities are very similar (some are even identical including name), lots of things in the general world used from wow like elite monsters, hearthstones etc. Just about anyone who's seen me play it has commented on how it looks and plays like wow.

Trying to play the new T3 content but downloading the 1.5gb patch is not going well.
                        Yes cause WoW has a collisions system, PQ quests, keeps that you can capture and siege and a RvR battle system... I can see from these major points how this is so much like WoW.....

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post
                        There are a bunch of us on OCAU that are going to roll together as well as couple of females *shock*.

That bitch is an attention whore.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post

I'll be rollin with coco and the buckets! there like 30 of us waiting to play

Comment

Yes cause WoW has a collisions system, PQ quests, keeps that you can capture and siege and a RvR battle system... I can see from these major points how this is so much like WoW.....

That bitch is an attention whore.
                            omg look evil posted on the internet.

attention whore.

Comment

You sound like someone who's read PR and hasn't actually played the game lol. Im sorry i've seeming bruised your ego pointing out the similarities (not differences mind you as you have) between war and wow and by not posting how the game is better then the second coming of jebus and shall now go back to playing the beta giving the makers unbias feedback in an effort to improve the final release, as thats why im playing it in the first place. ;P

Comment

Working...
                              X