Clear All

I NEED A BETA KEYYYYYYYYY!Y!YY!Y!!!Y!Y!!Y!Y!Y

Comment

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post
      I NEED A BETA KEYYYYYYYYY!Y!YY!Y!!!Y!Y!!Y!Y!Y
      Because whining about it is totally going to help

Comment

Originally posted by Mordin View Post
        You sound like someone who's read PR and hasn't actually played the game lol. Im sorry i've seeming bruised your ego pointing out the similarities (not differences mind you as you have) between war and wow and by not posting how the game is better then the second coming of jebus and shall now go back to playing the beta giving the makers unbias feedback in an effort to improve the final release, as thats why im playing it in the first place. ;P
        So clueless it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordin View Post
          You sound like someone who's read PR and hasn't actually played the game lol. Im sorry i've seeming bruised your ego pointing out the similarities (not differences mind you as you have) between war and wow and by not posting how the game is better then the second coming of jebus and shall now go back to playing the beta giving the makers unbias feedback in an effort to improve the final release, as thats why im playing it in the first place. ;P
          the similarities you pointed out are in every mmorpg ever created. ever. even just about all of wow's ideas are copied. the storyline is the only thing thats unique.

Comment

invite me pls to bored ausie pls
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Evil View Post
              So clueless it hurts.
              Ahh so you haven't played the game then?

Im not saying that WoW isn't original or that its the best game ever, just that as someone who's played both wow and war for quite a while that war is a lesser game to me. It still is beta so hopefully this will improve.

Comment

What are the system specs for the game thus far guys?

What system spec can run the beta maxxed out?

Comment

if it turns out to be better than wow, i can already see a quarter of the worlds population stop drinking, socalising and going into hiding... not to mention the extra amount of korean babies dying because there olds arnt looking after them.

Comment

i don't we'll see a game "Better than wow" for quite a long time, it will be like CS, even if a game comes out that is better, people will not stop playing wow, untill blizzard **** the game up. which they already have if you've played from the start.

it's a different game, and it's not as good because playing a beta by yourself is pretty boring, especially when i was playing it, so many bugs, so much frustration, so little conversation, does not make for a good game thats ment to be designed around interaction with mates. once more of my friends or you fellow GUer's can play, it will be a much better experience.

What i look at is the aspects of the game. rather than the experience i had.

PVP/RVR War is better
                    Classes/Skills War is better
                    Lore/Story War is better
                    Artwork/design War is better
                    Combat system War is better
                    Items Wow is better

thats the way i see it

Comment

Yeah I agree.

I would love to play, but getting beta access seems pretty hard.
                      I played it a bit on Heretics account and it was quite good, but yeah, got pretty boring playing by oneself.

The Zone quests alone were an excellent feature. 50 people all helping to complete each others quests is a pretty neat way to do things, while still giving people the opportunity to go it alone.

Will give it a whack when it goes retail.
                      I'm one of the buckets & Friends who will be giving it a shot.

Comment

I'm looking to give this a good kick around when it hits retail as well. Probably be hanging with the buckets, if they think I'm cool enough to hang with them

Comment

Working...
                        X