No announcement yet.

WoW: Barthilas Realm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Jubei was down so I did the unthinkable, created a alliance female Nelf Drood on Barthilas. Managed to get into the guild already, but yea I hate not havin my main handy, can't farm, finance or anythin oh wellz

Comment

I never had my mage when I had my Shaman, and my Shaman I was able to farm gold on easily, its lvl 59 twinked with Dual-crusader weaps and Mongoose enchant, Maxed Engineering with 2x Goblin Rocket Launchers and 6.9k hp, farming gold on Barthilas is easy.

Just an Fyi to, Savory Deviate Fish stacks sell for like 20-30g on the AH :p

Comment

not for the horde....

I got myself a stack a few days ago for 10g....

Alliance scum

Comment

Its Ok if you suck that much that you had to roll on the winning side that has the less amount of Children Neo :p, I understand that you gotta be a winner every once in a while since your always gettin your ass handed to ya in CSS n other games

Comment

I have got Alliance characters on Blackrock. Your right about CSS, hence why I havent played it since Evo 4 - I don't even have Steam installed anymore, although i have a large majority of the Valve games.

Comment

Working...
            X