Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media blames games.

Comment

that actually happened a couple got ome great item one guy sold it behind the other guys back other dude went and killed him, it was part of an ingame theft is it real theft debate.

Comment

that waz on lineage in korea or something yah?

Comment

i remember when the first B Grade Sword ever was sold for $10,000 USD in lineage 2 the guy who crafted them was so good, he had a whole guild just playing to make his shit. he had so much adena (In game currency) he could buy litterally anything 100 times and have money to spare. most people have a couple of hundred million if your rich, he had billions. he ended up making almost $100,000 USD from the game over a couple of years just selling in game money and items.

people have been stabbed, killed, shot for many mmo's. including Wow, Lineage, EQ, Eve

Comment

MMO's **** up lives, its why I stopped playing WoW one day. There was no gradual decline, just killed Vashj and working on Kael one day, never logged in again since the following day.

I found myself doing shit like flaking on friends and cancelling family stuff etc to play and one day just woke up and thought "What the **** am I doing".

Comment

It's good to see someone saw the light.
              Never touched it, never will. If you cancel real life events because you've got another 'raid' with your online mates, you're ****ed. On the other hand, if you never had mates, you needed help beforehand.

Comment

god damn i forgot that guys name its driving me absolutely nuts. and all the websites are all gone

Comment

Originally posted by Kagetsu View Post
                  It's good to see someone saw the light.
                  Never touched it, never will. If you cancel real life events because you've got another 'raid' with your online mates, you're ****ed. On the other hand, if you never had mates, you needed help beforehand.
                  That pretty much sums it up. I was doing these things and one day it clicked to me that Im a ****ing moron. Been so much happier ever since.

Comment

So Milenko are u selling your account?

Im just about to quit again and sell my account. Had enough once again. Farming for raiding is shit!

Comment

Working...
                    X