No announcement yet.

MMO Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But the thing is it is up again at 9:30.

Comment

but it's still an hour of non-playable time right in the middle of my usual only free time to play anything

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
        but it's still an hour of non-playable time right in the middle of my usual only free time to play anything
        Unlike WOW, they're usually back up a lot earlier than expected. They also have a countdown timer until the server's back up while they're booting up.

I hardly notice the downtime anymore because I take that time to do stuff, and an hour's just about right.

Comment

Check this out. http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/perfect_world/ Finally a US version. Theres also this video I found for the game.

YouTube - Perfect World International - Official Teaser Trailer

Comment

wow there's like 20 posts about eve here it can't be that good, can it? .. j/k hehehe

I play EVE mostly because i wouldn't be able to play hard core grind games like WoW. In EVE your skills train up independently from what you do in game, which means it doesn't really matter whether you have time to log in and play today or not. Your character will still be leveling up so to say. The grind is for virtual currency. Some people don't like that because they don't care to play for money, rather play for abilities, but EVE just doesn't work like that. So you don't really feel forced to play if you want to progress your character, but if you want to play actively you'd need ships, equipment, and correspondingly money then you have to grind for it. It is also a rather slow paced game which goes well with casual gamers.

Comment

Working...
            X