Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
    you went sheep?? ****in follower ;P

emo's the lot of you "pay attention to me, i'm so bad, give me a cuddle *mwa*" ;P
    umm its not like there is alot of choices

and destruction has all the cool races

oh btw emo's are the ones who go against society and conformists. so you'd be the emo

Comment

chips has screenshots of an emo chaos fighter dude.. proves dest is emo ;P

Comment

Have to agree with Aegis on this one, and its good to play the good guys for once. Plus Order isnt all goody goody like alliance in wow.

The Order Darklands guild we formed last night is Black Orcs Down. Just send us a message if you would like to join any from GU are welcome.

Comment

so is it worth buying?
          or it it gonna end up like guild wars, aoc, and lothr and last a fortnight then fizzle?

im keen to get into a mmo again....kinda

Comment

Should have goten into beta man... tryed the water with ya tippiettoes...

It appears the first 19 levels are not like AOC so i wouldn't say it bad at all.

It is fast paced. Pvp or Pve or RvR... dont know much about the end game content. But that is still a while for me yet.

Comment

I'm still finding things that shit me off about it, but nothing's a deal breaker yet, and the majority of my issues i'm sure will improve over time...much like milenko's mum...

Comment

Come roll Order on Ironclaw if you feel like playing. The curet guild is called "The Republic of Gamers"

Comment

Mythic Entertainment | Warhammer Realm War
                  Yewelll

Comment

Almost a million renown points as of just now. Wow, that's quite an achievement.

Comment

Mythic Entertainment | Warhammer Realm War

Comment

lol. How are you finding it Aegis?

I'm loving my White Lion and Witch Hunter Classes.

I tried to log into WoW just then and honestly, I didn't like it as much anymore.

Comment

Swordmaster is absolutely monstrous towards the end of T2 in RVR...
                          Finally... a game that doesn't just purely pigeon hole tanks...

Comment

Im a Swordmaster too. With my 2H I can almost out DPS any class bar them Bright Wizards and with the Shield + Sword ticking them healers at the back is lots of fun.

Cant wait for high end T3 / End game.

Comment

rolled a Witch Hunter and got it to lvl 5 tonight. Liking the class thus far.

Comment

Working...
                              X