Fallout 3 add-on: "Operation: Anchorage"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3 add-on: "Operation: Anchorage"

Anyone bought/played this? I'm keen to give it a whirl, but am scared it'll turn out as shit as the Mass Effect expansion.

No because I bought FO3 on steam and the addon is only available on games for windows lives and I CBF using to content managment systems to play the one game.

Comment

+1 more vote for the death of GfWL

Comment

I bought it on Steam, but haven't ran it on Steam (laptop too shit). I bought it for the 360 as well though; that's what I'm playing it on atm.

Comment

Don't know if you bought this but I got all 3 DLC's. All are fun and add new content, especially good is Broken Steel which adds 10 extra levels and you get to blow the shit out of the Enclave.

Comment

I'm so f*cking over Fallout 3. So, so over it. I don't think I'll ever be able to play another game on the same engine... have thrashed it way too hard. The idea of playing it kinda infuriates me, now.

Comment

lol
              You done all the DLC's and all the side quests???
              The thing I really like about fallout3 is I can go away from it for a month or two and give it a rest and just pick up again fine from where I left off. Although I'm close to having done EVERYTHING I can do. Just need to find some more bobbleheads and one or two more side quests

Comment

Working...
              X