Ausgamers Looking for MMO Contributor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ausgamers Looking for MMO Contributor

Hey guys, this is taken from the ausgamers/qgl forums, check here for original: QGL Forum :: Wanted: Expert MMO Contributor

Thought this may be interesting to a few people on here, know there are a few serious MMOers.

Guys,

We're looking for a volunteer MMO contributor to write the occasional article. We have a bunch of preview code coming in for some big upcoming titles and we simply can't keep up with it all - not in the level of detail we want to provide to MMO players, anyway.

If anyone is interested in a /volunteer/ position contributing to AusGamers and getting access to some of the latest MMOs and writing up the occasional article for us in return, then please shoot me a message.

This has the potential to turn into a paid freelance role if you're really good and take it seriously.

Requirements:

* Hardcore MMO player. You need to live and breathe this stuff.

* Ability to write concisely and clearly

* Willingness to spend enough time playing a new game (...THAT IS NOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT) to be able to think and write critically about it with a view to educating your fellow MMO crowd

Interested? Let us know.

Tempting but I just dont have the time anymore

Comment

Wrathlon; I dare say potential candidates would be considered for full time employment.

The 2 current AusGamers writers are, both working from the Mammoth Studios offices in Brisbane.

So you might not need to find time, if that is indeed the case.

Comment

man that'd be cool - but yeah - hard at the same time. trying to review something that takes forever to see even part of the content. though i spose follow-up articles could sort that - especially in the MMO scene since the big ones are always releasing new content anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X