Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars 2 teaser webpage pops up

Originally posted by IGN
    With GamesCom already started, and running throughout the week, it's believed the reveal of the game could come sometime soon.
    Guild Wars 2

Here's what Mike O'Brien, co-founder of ArenaNet posted about the update (via Twitter).

Last week I promised you'd get your first glimpse of Guild Wars 2 "very soon now". That day is almost here.

I want to thank all our fans for their patience as we developed the game to the point where we can start talking about it publically. I know you've all been anxiously awaiting this moment. You'll soon understand how ambitious we've been and what we've accomplished during these past two years of development. We still have a lot of work ahead of us, but from here on out we'll be able to provide you with more regular updates.

Guild Wars 2 is going to be a huge leap beyond the original. We have the best team in the industry executing at the top of their game, and I'm very proud of what our team has accomplished so far. As I said last week, I'm confident that when you get your first look at what we've been working on, you're going to love what you see. Stay tuned for an exciting week ahead.
Working...
X