X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW faction change finally here.

for those interested, good news for me

Faction Change Service Now Available

30 us dollars for each toon and only 1 swap.......

you could buy better games with that money than spending it on the same game over and over. (Aion is excluded because it contains awesomeness)

Comment

i havent touched my 70 mage in 2 years cos everyone i know plays on Horde now... and i couldnt be arsed lvling another so its good for me.

Comment

fair enough, i guess its handy for the 1 off transfer but 30.00 seems a bit off for moving some data around.

i just cant see the point, your already paying a monthly subscription on top of the game and any expansions you have bought.

on a side note, can you buy Wotlk expansion and standard wow to get to lvl 80 or do you have to get all current expansions in order?

Comment

yeh im not guna do it stright away, think i'll wait cos i think they'll offer free changes for certain servers if one population gets out of hand.

um... no u still need both expansions sadly

Comment

it's interesting they're doing this now - NCSoft/Paragon Studios announced their Going Rogue City of Heroes expansion a little while back - for the price of an expansion pack you can go back and forth between the good and evil zones to your heart's content. (mind you i assume there will be some sort of trial you have to go through to do that)

Comment

It's basically just another money grab by Blizzard.

They should have done this (and race changes) years ago.
              I always wanted my rogue to be a gnome

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                I always wanted my rogue to be a gnome
                /flex

Worth noting though.

Can I use this service to change race on my existing faction?
                No. We will be releasing a Race Change service in the near future for this purpose.

Comment

Working...
                X