EvE Online - who is playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EvE Online - who is playing?

Well I'm getting right back into it. Looking to pop an outpost in high sec Caldari space.

Phangan is the name ingame.

HappyDevil and Zacwah are plaing from pretty much scratch and would like to see a few more in.

I think Jay still plays? Not for me though, sorry.

Comment

I might have a go of this since i have finished uni for this semester but i have my doubts

Comment

ewoo a out post ahy... i have no idea what that means oh well back to blowing shit up in my uber ship pew pew!

Comment

I've conned DragonXR into playing too

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still going.

Comment

Today only. eve online is 90% off on steam
              It costs $1.99USD
              Bloody bargain

Comment

I play however im inactive at the moment (Im a bit PC-Less atm). As soon as i get my next desktop ill be back in for sure. Thinking of joining ANZAC when i reactivate.

My chars are Armadio Zentradi (40m sp caldari pvper), Flawless Sapphire (60m sp Amarr Cap/pvper) and Syko Brightstar (70m sp Gallente Carebear/POS Janitor).

Ill probably flog off one of the bigger chars when i rejoin (Not my alter-ego Armadio toon , hehe)

Comment

If you reactivate with EVE atm they are offering discounted renewal and a free ship. Anyone know what kind of ship it is? Is it some kind of new hauler? Been out of game for am bit and am curious what extra stuff im getting with my 9.99USD

Comment

They gave me 5 days free playtime (was currently in-active). The free ship I got is for the planetary interaction. You can build mining bases on planets now and the ship has a special cargo hold for the command centre that goes onto a planet.

I hope they somehow tie this into the EVE FPS game they were making.

Anyone in an Aussie (or similar timezone based) guild that will recruit someone with 2mil SP?

Comment

What corps are people with at the moment?

Comment

I am in my own at the moment cbf paying the %5 tax for a NPC corp. I would like to jump into anything really. I love loosing Raven's and Drakes . Pvp is fun!

Comment

I'm in INIT alliance sitting out in 0.0 in the Immensea region.

Alt is in a holder corp just skilling up to do T2 research and invention.

Got people like AAA and En Garde to shoot

Comment

What is the manafacturing like out there, or is it hauled in?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Guild!....LOL i smell ex-WoW. Umm on the corp side, the active players in this thread should be able to help you out, all my info's out of date Tachi

Comment

Working...
                              X