X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opps corp

Never really played WoW, Guess I used guild by default

Comment

i play eve with quite a few characters and been playing since 03 depending on work requirments

Run with the best pvp corp (also mainly aussie) ive found since first starting to play eve - sporadic movement ranked very highly on EveCorp Killboard as well as battle clinic so if your looking for a new home check us out

Comment

May as well revive this thread.

I resumed playing back in November. Spent a couple of months just missioning and dicking around. Rejoined my old corp in January. We did a stint as part of an alliance in 0.0 but the corp is geared more for people with lives and families that can't do alarm clock-style play so we decided to move back to Empire. More recently we've started branching into WH stuff.

I was one of the ones who didn't enjoy the 0.0 stuff. Fighting all the time just doesn't seem 'constructive' somehow. Anyway, I'm loving WH life. Probably some of the most fun I've had in Eve. I'm doing a lot of scanning and running anoms against Sleepers. You still have to be vigilant but somehow knowing that if anyone comes and tries to kill us it's more by accident than design makes me feel calmer than in 0.0

My toon just rolled over 30 million SP (with 8.9 million just in Missile Launcher Operation), has a Rattlesnake in hi-sec for level 4's and just finished training for a Nighthawk. Happy days.

Anyway that's what I'm up to. Who else is still playing?

Comment

Yeah I am still playing. My character is currently in 0.0 ratting mostly in a corp in the aliance R.A.G.E. I mostly play my CNR or a Golem in High Sec doing level 4's but currently flying a drake around having fun in 0.0

9.7 mil in missile launcher ops with a 27mil total skill points.

Phangan is my name ingame.

Comment

Working...
          X