Rift MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marf View Post
    just really starting to feel like a grind atm trying to level, can't quite get a good levelling build on the cleric. Rogue is EZmode.
    For this ive noticed that every 5 levels or so you start to feel the grind a bit... but at that point i go smash rifts for an hour till i lvl or smash a bunch of battle ground pvp quests in the main city and its all good again

Comment

Yeah I have seen people in my guild finish every quest in an area and still not high enough to go to the next one. Then I ask if they have PvP'd or Rifted and the answer is usually no. I have spent half as many quests in an area as by the achievment tracker. Still been hard leveling - but I seek out a rift if it is close and always in the PvP que at night.

Never once felt like a grind to level at all. On a 5 hour session last weekend I smashed from 32 to 38 in no time at all it felt like it.

Comment

leveling isnt a grind, but the fucking missions are. soloing some of the lower level ones are just fucking annoying - like that goblin one where you have to kill the 4 mini bosses outside argent glade - so many random critters nearby you're constantly pul;ling extra aggro.

Comment

Once you get a few more levels and progress through the tallent tree more you will find that a boss + a mob or two is easy.
          I do member that quest was a bitch though... had to party up to complete.

Comment

didn't have to party up to do it myself, tho my rogue had to rely on my old Zone Travelling Ninja skills learnt in The Hollows area of City of Heroes - used to be nothing prepared you for skirting death more than that map

Comment

Working...
            X