No announcement yet.

Star Wars Old Republic GU Guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iee The Beta ends tonite.. so far my Starwars itch has been well scratched. If you like MMOG you 'll like this, If you like taking noobs down with light sabers, blasters and massive cannons starwars style this is for you. Trading is the same as per Galaxy Market place and Crafting is done by compainion and gather is both done by them and you. PVP is good fun, Hut Ball is crazy and ppl are not really trying to play the game and just kill each other its funny too watch. Class story are pretty cool with the light/dark side options to aquire new titles/gear/quests and missions ending. Makes doing the same class again interesting to see again. Love rolling a top score to do something dark in a group quest convo while every1 else rolls light makes the whole grp watch the results. They still get what ever points they choose anyway so its not the end of the world... or is it
    It is still in beta so glitches and funny shit happens and upping off a brigde in Coruscant down into traffic (ie like one of the movie) doesnt let u free fall and catch a speeder as i died a simple death. opps.. Skipping the talking sometimes make funny things happen in he backround. No really complaints thou. Both my room mates have played it, they were a bit scepitcal and are now like... damn.. gonna have to get it as they enjoyed it. Could be a title to test WoW will see... will see..

Comment

how's lag on the overseas servers? i'm still not trusting anything i hear about aussie servers til they show up in the selection screen...

Comment

Hitting the enter key wouldn't go astray...

Comment

I didn't notice any lag at all suprisingly, and i'm shaped atm aswell
          i quite enjoyed it looking forward to the game

Comment

crap need to get me some members

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
              how's lag on the overseas servers? i'm still not trusting anything i hear about aussie servers til they show up in the selection screen...
              I would not worry about it to much mate i was playing beta over both weekends and the ping hovers around 250 - 350ms for an MMORPG nothing to worry about. Played World of warcraft with 300ms since beta.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosengine View Post
                I would not worry about it to much mate i was playing beta over both weekends and the ping hovers around 250 - 350ms for an MMORPG nothing to worry about. Played World of warcraft with 300ms since beta.
                yep, all good, addressed that myself when i played through my copy of the disappointment -err game...

Comment

got my early access today

also noticed that none of the guilds listed on this thread met the requirements and were not imported into the game

Comment

Yer oh well what server u on? Got my prerelease this morning too?

Comment

I'm on a European pve server atm, hydian way.

Comment

oh yes.. i just started a Jedi Guardian on some PVP US East coast Server called 'Wounded Force' but hey where ever the action is i'll be

err what side Light or dark?
                        Last edited by The Happy Devil; 15-12-11, 05:50 PM.

Comment

My Amazon order has been dispatched and will arrive today. So i'll have my boxed copy 5 days ahead of retail release.
                          Wonder if I can enter my box-key into my account and gain naughty access to the game servers

Comment

light. i went euro cause Australia is usually counted as euro

Comment

The unoffical australian server is The Swiftsure. waiting in queue now...

Comment

Working...
                              X