• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	missed_the_point.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	597371

Comment

Heads up, the Australian servers went live 9pm last night, emails will be sent to anyone who registered there account as Australian by end of march for free transfers.

Transfers will not occur till end of April, but i'll be creating a new toon on it tonight to test the waters, so far my ping has gone from 300 average to 60, so already loving that for PVP.

make sure you join Master Dar'Nala server, its a PVP server but trust me there will be fuck all gankage, i leveled my main to 50 and only ran into 1 jedi scum while leveling, we had a duel then went our own ways.

I know a lot of you have stopped playing and some due to others no longer playing, but there is a few darwin guys that i currently play with on the Swiftsure that will be coming across and if we can consolidate everyone that does play one a single Aussie server it will be better.

I have both Jedi Scum toons and Sith toons so will be playing both sides as well.

Comment

Created a toon last night. It is awesome to see 50ms Latency

Comment

im a bit disappointed i cant move my character now, and dont really feel like starting over again.
          but when i do move i'll still be on a PVE server not PVP.
          I doubt most of us will be on the existing servers though anyway chances are they will create another server for migration to handle the load so bear that in mind when creating new characters on the new aussie servers already in place you may not be able to move them.

Comment

yer i have started a Smuggler on the PvP server Master Dar'Nala, and have to wait to get my 50 across.. but i have some friends that i know playing from scratch just to see what the pvp is like. All good so far just have to get a list of all your toons so i can add ya or line you up for ganks

ewoo update got my transfer email today..
            Last edited by The Happy Devil; 02-03-12, 03:04 PM.

Comment

i got an email today, but all it was telling me about the aussie servers

Comment

the email i got yesterday is "you have been pre approved for a one time free character transfer starting end of April"..

I just created a new toon on the Aussie PVP server, Repub trooper named "manhunter".
                I figure since the majority of my primary toons on other servers above 30+ are all imps better i start a new toon as repub until transfers.

Comment

Any body gonna play this once it goes free to play?

EA Expands Award-Winning MMO Star Warsâ„¢: The Old Republicâ„¢ With Free-To-Play Option This Fall

Comment

Yeah I will be playing it on and off when it goes f2p

Comment

I'm still playing atm

Comment

Well SW:tor has now gone free to play ppl.
                        look out meatbags get ya ready to fire ya lazers!

Star Wars: The Old Republic | Press Releases

Comment

Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is Live!
                          New Space missions get ya flight suits on!
                          I made a Trooper and called it Porkins and got me a orange jump suit.. things just got real!

Star Wars: The Old Republic | News Articles

Comment

Their f2p model is shit.

Comment

I would've said they could learn something from STO's f2p model - but STO has gone and fucked EVERYTHING now. goddamned mindas.

Comment

Numbers start to dwindle and their income is affected, so they move to a f2p model that won't attract players. GG.

They need to use NA's Aion f2p model.

Comment

Working...
                                X