Star Wars Old Republic GU Guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Old Republic GU Guild

would anyone like to setup a pre-launch guild for GU?

Guilds | Star Wars: The Old Republic

What's the ETA on this game?

I'm not much of an MMORPG guy, but it's one I've been keeping my eye on. I'll definitely play it, even if it's for a short period - so would definitely be keen in guilding it up with some of the GU crew.

Comment

better be going sith - pvp server

Comment

Intergalactic Planetary | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Comment

and if anyone doesn't get the Beastie Boys reference...shame on you

Comment

I your heading to The Galactic Republic on a PvP server join me..

Kessel Runners | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Comment

How many parsecs does it take you guys to do the Kessel run?

Comment

A parsec is actually a unit of distance not time.

Parsec - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

I just made the Kessel Run in twelve parsecs.""[Chewbacca corrects him]""Not if you round down, buddy.Han Solo and Chewbacca on Savareen The Kessel Run was a 20-parsec hyperspace route within the Akkadese Maelstrom used by smugglers and unscrupulous freighter captains to move spice from the spice mines of Kessel at the behest of the Pyke Syndicate, who relied on the foolhardy Kessel Runs to deliver the illicit substance to their customers. Han Solo, piloting the Millennium Falcon, made the infam

Comment

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post
                    How many parsecs does it take you guys to do the Kessel run?
                    Havn't beat the record yet but getting close too it

Comment

Some new vids

New reveals for the Sith Inquisitor include Advanced Classes, a new companion, and a class video.

Comment

yer the troop looks like a sweet standback-n'fire-epicweapons-tank

Advanced Classes info!

http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/advanced-classes
                        Last edited by The Happy Devil; 07-06-11, 03:52 PM. Reason: new info

Comment

TOR has now opened something called the "Alignment Phase" which seems to be intended to help guilds that want to play together maximise their chances of being seeded on the same servers: Guild FAQs | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Each Guild can nominate up to 3 other guilds to be their allies or adversaries depending on your relative factions.

FWIW I've made the two guilds previously mentioned in this thread - Intergalactic Planetary and Kessel Runners - my ally and adversary respectively.

Your play type has to be the same for it to count which would mean Lothar would need to switch from PvE to PvP but if you don't want to do that it's no biggie.

If either of you guys want to reciprocate my guild is Budju Smugglers

Comment

Well shtieeezzz balls got the call up to play the beta from over Friday, 10/14 at 9:00AM EDT Sydney (Thursday, 10/13 at 5:00PM CDT Austin) and ends on Tuesday, 10/18 at 11:59PM EDT Sydney (Tuesday, 10/18 at 7:59AM CDT Austin).

*foam at mouth* ... will post some something when i can and give my slobber keyboard tapping words later after i come out of a coma.

Last edited by The Happy Devil; 12-10-11, 01:38 PM. Reason: looked at FAQ

Comment

yea got the beta invite too, will probly give it a shot on the weekend, atm too busy playing a certain gotham billionaire

Comment

Working...
                              X