Clear All

lol jamie GOTO WORK

Comment

<-- @ work

Comment

So hey soon we will get some good lag..

The Old Republic Asia Pacific Launch

Comment

don't imagine the latency will change all that much, im on 300 ping atm and since they aren't placing servers physically in Australia, we will still be connecting to the US regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
            don't imagine the latency will change all that much, im on 300 ping atm and since they aren't placing servers physically in Australia, we will still be connecting to the US regardless.
            You should theoretically get a better ping to the new Oceanic servers; as they are physically closer (if you re-roll on them, of course).

Comment

sweet, i'm on three different servers atm so i'll finally be able to migrate them all into one

Comment

It’s been a long time coming, but we’ve finally got an official release date for Star Wars: The Old Republic in Australia. But why did it take so long, and what’s happening with those local servers? We caught up with Grant McDaniel, Senior Development Director of Live Services to try and get some answers. First […]

Comment

On another note i hit 50 last night on my Main, holy Hell WZ's go from cake walk pre 50 to Gorilla ass rape post 50.... its intense.

Comment

Damn you EA I was hoping to stay clean of MMOs for a while longer.

Comment

Just figured out where Australians get Screwed(apart from price), there doesn't seem to be a collectors edition for the Australian launch.

Comment

get the collectors from gamestop. thats what i did

Comment

Originally posted by morge View Post
                          Just figured out where Australians get Screwed(apart from price), there doesn't seem to be a collectors edition for the Australian launch.
                          Wouldn't bother, the CE bonus items are rubbish.

Comment

well i like my book and statue

Comment

Originally posted by mepm View Post
                              well i like my book and statue
                              +1 the book has good art work & a back log story in it.
                              Cant wait to see some coordinated pvp soon on good ping servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X