No announcement yet.

Star Wars Old Republic GU Guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see there is a new expansion coming out soon, can i get everyone's usernames or can they add me "mepm" on "dalborra".
    what ever happened to gu guild?

Comment

I left my subscription turn over to F2P and so i cant make any more toons as i have so many.. i'll have to delete or subscribe again.. maybe when the new cap is increased.. for know i've just been playing GW2.

Comment

Soo they merged a few servers now
        Dalborra --> The Harbinger
        Master Dar'Nala --> The Bastion
        Gav Darago --> Bergeren Colony

If you didn't use the free character server switch (like me) that's whats happened

Comment

yea no local servers anymore which completely sucks, and now everyone is crammed into these instanced super servers. apparently it provides us with a better "experience". BS.

Comment

YaY time to dust off the pilot jump suit and space some tie fighters!
            Watch the �Conflict Rising� trailer and take your battle to space with epic 12v12 dogfights in the next Digital Expansion: Galactic Starfighter!

Comment

mmm thank the lord i have got Pokins and an rebal orange jumpsuit all ready

Comment

So anyone going to play this when the F2P people are allowed in ?

As I subscribe going to hit this up tonight.. firing my lazors!
                Early Access for Galactic Starfighter is now available for all Subscribers!

Comment

So had a few dog fights and the controls are very similar to 'Star Conflict' the F2P game off steam. The pvp mode has different load outs and tweeks here and there but when waiting for the match to start you can run around doing other jazz to pass the time in the Normal game of SW:Tor. Im sure they will add more modes and way to kill each other like the other PvP matches on offer. I defiantly recommend do in the tutorial in flying (which i should finish one of these days ) as I just found out how to put full power to the guns or shield for those sticky dog fights blasting suckers out of the sky.

Comment

Working...
                  X