Stupid media & comms degree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid media & comms degree

My fiance has a newfound interest in games she wouldn't have otherwise due to research she's doing for her course...

Eloise: i want to play world of warcraft
    i'm going to play it as soon as i go on uni holidays
    and you will never see me again

I don't have a problem with not seeing her again, but the $12 a month I'm not happy about. Should I suggest Guild Wars instead?

$12/month = saving money compared to going out and spending lots on fine food and alcohol and stuff.

Either way she should sign up for eve online instead. Wild west of space ftw.

Comment

I don't think Eve or guild wars has the same vagina appeal that wow has.

Comment

guild war servers are near dead. What do you earn a year rec? and your worried about $12?

Comment

It is less $12 because it is in USD. And even less paying in 3 month or 6 month time blocks. And regardless of what you may think about the game it is highly competitive and can keep the attention of someone wither they play 6 hours a week or 60

Comment

lol never see her offline again.. ahh come play on PvP Aussie Server Barthilas i have Horde and Alliance.

Comment

What happened to the rift wagon?
              $12 is nothing compared to taking her outs and shit as jay said

Comment

This from the man who pays what again per month on iracing????

Comment

It's a joke guys! Spending $12 is obviously not an issue. I thought it played nicely into the whole "I don't care about her and don't want to spend money on her" theme. Chauvinism is funny. At least, I thought so.

I just thought her comment was hilarious and thought I'd post it.

Comment

Well if she really starts getting into it you could start selling gold.

Comment

meh, make her play Portal, like these people:

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        Either way she should sign up for eve online instead. Wild west of space ftw.
                        Are you activly playing that again jay?

Comment

Working...
                        X