• Show
Clear All

sweet as, going to smash it out this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by KidCynic View Post
      sweet as, going to smash it out this weekend
      Same here downloaded and ready to play me some swtor ^_^

Comment

hmm okay. I've been spoilt by Cryptic. The character creator got me immediately off-side. I wound up with some kind of Guybrush Threepwood looking motherfucker (the visual style they've gone with did nothing to stave that off).

The game has the same shit I hate from other MMOs - where in the early days you have to queue for a clickable in the environment. Voice acting is awesome - as is the fact they've clearly voiced *everything* in the game. Sounds are great. But the animations are rubbish as are the static limb positions. Cut scenes rock. Lag is barely noticeable though it does spike at times. The basic story premise seems Like it'll have a good plot (never doubted that though).

Comment

each to their own i guess
          Anyway i just want to let people know eager to start the beta weekend that it starts today at 10:00am CST for us Australians ^_^
          just received the times for me to play via e-mail as you will all get the same thing for when your specific beta time will open up .

Comment

10am CST was 1:30am ACST

PS: wasn't saying it was a bad game - have only played for an hour which isn't enough time to make a decision - but so far, the high points aside, I don't think it's a game for me.

Comment

Oh sorry if you had taken offence to my comment it was not an attack at you I was just excited about the game and about to play lol. and yeah sorry i had thought that the e-mail that was sent was done for people who are in different time zone from america witch means we will not be able to play until Sunday 27th at 2am.. sigh.
              Last edited by chaosengine; 26-11-11, 10:33 AM.

Comment

no offence was taken

Comment

all good then ^_^

Comment

I'm loving it so far, but hoping its not as over populated as it is now when it comes out as there are currently too many people on the map at the same time.
                    I still have only gotten as far as i did last time, which also annoyed me having to go through character creation and do all the same missions again as last time.

Comment

character creation is quick though... :/

Comment

Playing the beta now... fantastic very well done some bugs but they have alot of surveys to report the problems you are facing asking alot of questions, to me that just shows they want to listen to the players to help the game succeed

Comment

Coming from skyrim. the in game graphics are pathetic. but the cutscenes and story based part of the game is good. So i'll probably play it sometime down the track. but i refuse to run around buying an overseas copy because we aren't important enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X