Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D3 Item bazaar

Well first set item dropped last night.

Don't really have a use for it - AH seems flooded with these. Its not the highest on the AH.

Shenlong's Crashing Tide - Game Guide - Diablo III

Monk Fist Wep
    492.1 DPS
    +114-330 Lightning Damage
    +149 Dex
    +1257 life after each kill
    +1% crit hit chance
    Gain 20.6 life per Spirit spent.

(2) Set:
    +130 Dexterity
    Increases Spirit Regeneration by 0.33 per Second

Asking 300k

I would take it for my Monk. Unfortunately the DPS is about 1/3rd of what it needs to be for Inferno to be soloable.

Comment

Meh I have nearly finished Act 1 inferno and I have yet to have 1 decent drop the whole game, no legendary or set items. All my items are from the AH and most of my drops aren't even worth selling.

Were drops this bad in Diablo 2?

Its not fun at all if they aren't drip feeding you with any decent drops (even if they are ones you can't use). Does anyone else think the drop rates are bad or do I just have no luck with this game. I seem to remember you would normally get something cool most sessions in D2.

They have probably made them a lot lower so people spend real money in the AH

Comment

I must say I got it on my 8th full run through on Inferno Act 1. Still really not ready for Act 2 yet.

I dont get as many awesome items however - I do get decent ones. Yellows still sell for 200k reguarly. This green will barely go for 500k. So I guess its volume over Legendarys. Salvage your 60's and vendor your 59's and craft. 80k - 100k for a 60 crafted if its shit. More if its better.

Agree on the RMAH

Comment

Originally posted by Tachi View Post
          They have probably made them a lot lower so people spend real money in the AH
          This.

Blizzard did say that level 60 drops (of all kinds) CAN drop from Act4 Hell / Act1 Inferno. The chances (seemingly) are incredibly low.
          This is my biggest complaint at the moment. For my Monk to go any further, I need to start spending 5mil+ on each piece of gear. I don't have the cash for that.

There is a lot of theory at the moment supporting the drop rates being low (for now) to increase the user traffic on the AH; or until the RMAH goes live. Apparently though the US Government wants to start taxing Blizzard on their RMAH transactions (Hence it's delay).

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
            Apparently though the US Government wants to start taxing Blizzard on their RMAH transactions (Hence it's delay).
            i think the woeful security is also part of the delay.

Comment

I heard a rumor that drops are based on the amount and quality of items on the AH.

Because people are putting up incredi gear at stupid prices that no one buys, the items wont drop in game.

aka, dumb.

Comment

Does anyone play public games or just solo?

Comment

I play public games.

Just got into Act 2 inferno, a white minion managed to 2 hit everyone in party as soon we got out the first gate lol

Comment

Working...
                  X