Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crack Music

Hey.

Just a moment ago when I was trying to get myself a free copy of something (lets just call it that) the crack had some awsome midi like.. old school like.. I can't really describe it (or have i?) type tunes blaring away in the background... does anyone know where I can download some more music like it? (it reminds me of megaman)

Lepi.

Genre is sometimes called Chiptunes.

When I went through a bit of music creating phase, there was this program called modplug tracker. People would make songs and put em up on the modplug website. There was this one guy called LPChip who made all sorts of chiptune like songs.

Might need to register to access their music central though. cant remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
      Hey.

Just a moment ago when I was trying to get myself a free copy of something (lets just call it that) the crack had some awsome midi like.. old school like.. I can't really describe it (or have i?) type tunes blaring away in the background... does anyone know where I can download some more music like it? (it reminds me of megaman)

Lepi.
      Buddy the best sites where you can find any type of music are mp3000 and Internet Radio..!!
      I use to listen all songs which are difficult to find anywhere..!!The Oldies Music Revolution | Internet Radio & Online Music Blog
      Last edited by Khali; 16-04-11, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X