X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef jerky gold-mine

This place has just answered my prayers to the beef Gods;

beef jerky original - Beef Jerky Original

I'm in Brisbane now, and couldn't be arsed scouring shops for Roadkill Jerky, or Territory Jerky for that matter.

This place seems to have opened just last October, and sells both, as well as Bullbar Jerky. Hit WA Jerky to buy Roadkill/Bullbar, and NT for Territory Jerky.

I just bought 10 packs + shipping for $50, and my order was merely number 4. I thought these guys deserved some exposure, as I know quite a lot of people who would order from them.

Just bought a 10 pack of Bull Bar, too. As apparently it's as good, if not better.

Comment

Nice find, might have to check this out. Also, welcome to Bris!

Comment

I'm living in Upper Edward St, few mins walk from Central. Give us a PM sometime if you want to catch up for a bevvy.

Comment

go eat at char char restaurant and tell me if you think its better than the darwin one

Comment

Yeah for sure dude.

Maestro, do you mean ChaChaChar? It's an up-market restaurant in the CBD near Eagle Street (I think) that's very popular amongst corporate types. It's pretty good, fairly pricey though.

Comment

I've heard good things about ChaCha - a guy who owns my local bottle shop recomended it. Also ned to try Ecco.

Comment

i ate there on my easter trip.

there was a 150g wagyu for 90 bux on the menu. they said that they didn't have any in stock

Comment

The thing about Char Restaurant is that the food is overpriced for the quality and the atmosphere is downright depressing. I didn't realise that fine dining went hand in hand with a stick up the arse. That in mind I am reluctant to try ChaChaChar in case its very much the same as the Darwin Restaurant. I've walked past it several times on Eagle Street Pier but it never seems that enticing.

If you want a good steak at good prices and a meal that will fill you, The Regatta Boatshed does a good steak. I've also heard the Breakfast Creek Hotel has the best steak in Brisbane but its a bit further out northside I believe.

Comment

It's like 2mins north of the inner city. Ie: In between where myself and Jamie live. And yes - we'll be going back.

Comment

Breakfast Creek Hotel - is that the one about ten minutes from the Gabba?
                      Pub with huge windows that open onto the main road, and has a big dining area out the back...from memory they give you a buzzer to tell you when your steak is ready.

I might have it confused with another place though.

Comment

Yeah prolly - Gabba being southside. Yes on the buzzers...

breakfast creek hotel - Google Maps

Comment

I've only been there once... steak was good. Not great. Happy to try again (and again).

Comment

Jerky update: Salmon jerky. Haven't tried it yet - getting some sent up.
                            I Love Sushi

Comment

Just got this, thought I'd share:

Dear Customer we have fully updated our website and our systems we now provide the option of paypal for security reasons many of you have shopped with us before and know that our old system left a lot to be desired please accept our apologies you have been put in our contact list because you were a member of the old shopping cart. Please visit our new store we have 2 new product.

Black Market Chilli Beef Jerky from Beef Jerky Original
                              Black Market Beef Jerky from Beef Jerky Original

We hope that you like our new shop

Kindest Regards Wayne Morris

Beef Jerky Original is one of Australia's Best beef jerky suppliers

Comment

Working...
                              X