Online Grocery Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Grocery Shopping

Who in Darwin uses online grocery shopping? What has been your experience with the supermarkets that provide shopping and delivery? I only know of Winnellie Supermarket but I'm sure that there's at least one other in town.

my boss has used the website for that fruit cart that sits down near pinelands. she reckoned it was an excellent experience - cost a bit more, but fresh fruit direct to your door.

I think the supermarket in tipperary waters runs an online service too.

No idea what either store's web addys are tho.

Comment

I might swing by there on my way home. But they are a little more gourmet arent they? I'm just looking for general grocery items. Coles do it down south but there wouldnt be that sort of demand for Darwin I imagine.

Ben

Comment

Fresh Obsession - Fruit, Vegetables, Fresh Meat, Fresh Chicken, Bakery, Seafood and Groceries Free Home Delivery Darwin Freshest Produce is the big white truck that parks on the side of the road near pinelands.

They are really great and free delivery too if I remember correctly.

Comment

I ordered a bread base, tomato sauce, cheeses, sliced meats and mushrooms, online.
          As a bonus, they made a dish out of it and cooked it for me. Delivered to my door.

Dominos really look after their customers

Comment

I rather see what stuff i want before i buy. Sense of quality assurance

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
              I ordered a bread base, tomato sauce, cheeses, sliced meats and mushrooms, online.
              As a bonus, they made a dish out of it and cooked it for me. Delivered to my door.

Dominos really look after their customers
              The cardboard box it comes in has more flavour.

I think the one I was thinking of was Fresh Obsession. I'll have to check them out. Other ones I've found but not yet in Darwin are Coles Online and Woolies Homeshop.
              Last edited by Nemesis; 22-06-09, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread but Coles have now started doing online shopping with scheduled pickup or delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                  Sorry to bump an old thread but Coles have now started doing online shopping with scheduled pickup or delivery.
                  No need to be sorry, This is f#@king great news, I am sure this service will be a big hit for those in need, I will even give a go myself.

Comment

Used it last week - the BEST way to go shopping (especially for a guy). Coles have free delivery until next week - not sure how much they'll end up charging, but I think it will be worth it.

Comment

I've used Coles online shopping and it's always been good, you can choose a time period to have it delivered in, choose to have out of stock items substituted with similar brands or not, and they are always on time.

Edit: I cant remember the exact delivery costs but I do remember it's so trivial I didn't care (Hence why I don't know how much it was).

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathlon View Post
                        I've used Coles online shopping and it's always been good, you can choose a time period to have it delivered in, choose to have out of stock items substituted with similar brands or not, and they are always on time.

Edit: I cant remember the exact delivery costs but I do remember it's so trivial I didn't care (Hence why I don't know how much it was).
                        The delivery costs are probably outweighed by those impulse items that you would have bought if it were you walking down the supermarket aisle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                          The delivery costs are probably outweighed by those impulse items that you would have bought if it were you walking down the supermarket aisle.
                          Like Iced Coffee, Chocolate, Ice cream or booze

Comment

Those are impulse items? Thats what i go to the shops for. :p

Comment

Working...
                            X