Steam Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Store

A general small scale thread for posting about game sales/ Pre-orders etc that may interest us folk. major releases can have their own threads but this is intended for those one off sales etc.

To start the epic Batman:Arkham Asylum GOTY edition is 75% today only. That's US$7.50!!

Others may find the complete Square-Enix package a steal at US$75 for over $600 worth of gameage.

Absolutely loved Batman: Arkham Asylum and worth the $7.50 (not if more) and cannot wait for the sequel

Comment

Pack purchased.
      I can justify a few dollars here and there when it could mean hundreds of hours of gameplay.

Comment

absolutely loved batman. played it through again just recently on pc with hard difficulty.
        considering playing again just for the hell of it

Comment

Braid just $3, 70% off, until Thursday. Save 70% on Braid on Steam

Comment

You guys may've missed this one, but Chips sure didn't - Dinner Date is out and 10% off for a total price of $4.49!!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DDchips.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	596696

Comment

For clarification:

"Your friend Aegis has given you a gift subscription to the game Dinner Date on Steam, the leading digital distribution platform for PC games. Here?s how to redeem your gift: "

no time to think of a witty comeback... you win Aegis, you win.

Comment

Originally posted by chips View Post
                For clarification:

"Your friend Aegis has given you a gift subscription to the game Dinner Date on Steam, the leading digital distribution platform for PC games. Here?s how to redeem your gift: "
                and yet... Steam Community :: gu.Chips :: Games

?Dinner Date?

0.1 hrs last two weeks / 0.1 hrs on record

Comment

I lolled at first, but then I read reviews: Indie Review: Dinner Date by Stout Games - Shacknews.com

Now I think I'll buy it.

Comment

I buy all my games on steam mostly at the end of the year My Games i have yet to make up my mind if i should even get Crysis 2? as my next game, or another one?

Comment

Originally posted by Xolares View Post
                      I buy all my games on steam mostly at the end of the year My Games i have yet to make up my mind if i should even get Crysis 2? as my next game, or another one?
                      Well, i can highly recommend "Dinner-Date" Xolares. Of the 10 minutes i played i can tell you it's a thoroughly enjoyable experience and will surpass all your expectations of Crysis 2.

Comment

Originally posted by chips View Post
                        Well, i can highly recommend "Dinner-Date" Xolares. Of the 10 minutes i played i can tell you it's a thoroughly enjoyable experience and will surpass all your expectations of Crysis 2.
                        LOL!

Comment

Whats funny is hes correct.

Comment

for another 6 hours you can buy just cause 2 for $5.

Just Cause 2 - Buy and download on GamersGatend it's a steamworks game, so you can register it in steam anyway.

Comment

GTA San andreas is $3.95 ATM

Comment

Working...
                              X