Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Laptop and a bunch of othe stuff

so some asswipe broke in and took everything
    lost a toshiba x500 laptop, 60gb original ps3, limited edition 360, limied edition 360 slim, psp go and dsi xl along with pretty much my whole game collection.

if you see anyone trying to flog one off let me know

Best bet is to check out the local cash converters. Sorry to hear of your loss it sucks, though you need to ring the cops to report the incident and get them to come over and check the scene.

Comment

Fucking cunts.

Comment

Got knocked over once myself. I know how much this sucks. Hope the bastards get caught.

Comment

Meph, that's a prick of a thing to happen. They did my house whilst we were asleep. I woke as he was walking out of my room and chased the prick. Luckily they didn't get away with anything as I caught him in the act.
          Don't expect to much from the Police, they pretty much have to catch them in the act or with the goods and as far as the crime scene, well it certainly ain't CSI I can tell you. It cost me more in bastard proofing my house after the fact......If they ever try again they will have no option but to leave good DNA.
          But as Chad said, check out Cashies you never know your luck then hit the old Insurance up.

Comment

yea i have to say the forensic police in this instance were pretty fckn disappointing. there were massive fingerprints all over my tv where they moved it out to unplug everything and they wouldn't take them. a watch was left behind that isn't mine near the point of entry and they didnt take that either.
            i guess theft doesn't matter to them

Comment

Working...
            X