Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifting Games from the UK

Hey guys.

As a few of you know (or many of you, after seeing my 'moving to the UK sale'), I am now in the UK.
    With that in mind, I'm willing to gift games from the UK store, where they are often a hell of a lot cheaper.

There are of course conditions:

I will NOT do this for people (randoms) joining the forum requesting something on their first post.
    I will NOT do hundreds of dollars worth at a time.

I will however do this for people I know IRL; or forum goers who I 'know'.

If you are interested in getting something; please send me a forum private message so I can give you my details etc.

There may also be a small delay in the game being gifted as I'm currently holidaying, plus the timezone difference.

change your forum location

Comment

And mansex not required! Win!

Comment

SteamPrices.com - Compare the different Steam Store prices as a reminder,

anything dragon agey looks like a good option.

Comment

anyone ever tried to send a physical game from the UK that was banned in Aus?

i have to find a way to get the new mortal Kombat
          Last edited by Ratty; 21-04-11, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Ratty, I don't imagine it to be an issue.
            The chances a one-off copy being picked out is pretty slim, I would think.

Comment

yeah i've been doing some research looks like its a rare chance they will but it has happened on a single item apparently.
              i may just risk it and see what happens.
              if i have any issues ordering it online, i mite throw ya sum cash at some point to grab me a copy if you have no objections?

Comment

Yeah thats no probs man.

I actually bought it today (went halves with a mate) and am about to start playing it

Comment

While they can't stop you being gifted games on steam did come across this today regarding Mortal Kombat Aussie customs to seize Mortal Kombat imports - News at GameSpot

Comment

What a fucking joke.

Comment

see that story is Posted Mar 15, 2011.

from the stories I've read and the people I've talked too who have legit copies, no one seems to have gotten there copy stopped.

Including a guy i spoke to yesterday who managed to import 10 copies from amazon.com

PS. i've played it, and it is epic, noob Saibots Fatalities are epicly gruesome, the R rating is fairly understandable.

Comment

The game is indeed fairly fucking awesome

Comment

Working...
                        X