if i was to start delivering fast food for hungover people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! if i was to start delivering fast food for hungover people

if i was to start delivering fast food for hungover people at 10 bucks a go on the weekend would anyone use it.... is it even legal?

i imagine it'd be legal, so long as you charged GST. did your books, all that. When i was in boarding school, we used to call taxis and have them collect maccas for us - they just added on the normal fare for the time they spent from call to delivery.

Comment

i got a brochure with someone offering these services the other day...ill see if there is a online version. watch this space

Comment

Watching

Comment

When I was on the Gold Coast the other weekend I stayed in an apartment and when I looked in their brochure it had this sort of service, external company that will visit any takeaway shop on the list and bring it to you for a fee... was $6.50 from memory, so definitely is legal.

Comment

lol my girlfriend would pay for that service hahaha

Comment

It's an interesting business idea but would you really be making much money at $10 a delivery?
              - I'd imagine you would need insurance.
              - Vehicle running costs would be high (eg. fuel - $1.50L). Imagine a maccas delivery in palmo followed up by one in stuart park.
              - Labor cost? How much will you be paying yourself?
              - How would you be collecting payment? Are you pre-paying for clients then seeking reimbursement?

You would really need to have a good look at your costs and go from there.

Comment

Link

lets just wing it

Comment

And don't forget to have something in your car to keep the food warm for peoples. Cold maccas sucks.

Comment

look at your over head then / by 8 = how much your worth and what you should be charging
                    but I think you need to add 1 extra product to your services = booz

as for the legal side your just doing a mate a favour and it just so happens that he owes you $20 bucks. Charge each person seperatly even if there at the same house

Comment

Originally posted by psyave View Post
                      And don't forget to have something in your car to keep the food warm for peoples. Cold maccas sucks.
                      Ezy. slap it under the bonnet

Comment

Cos pissed people would never ring you up and get you to go get fifty bucks worth of food and then say they didn't order it when you arrived.

Comment

ring up a pizza place, and work for them casually.

Comment

Working...
                          X