Darwin weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin weather

I have been away for 8 weeks on a world trip, I have been to some cold places and really warm places.

Stuggart was 32 degrees one day and i felt like i was at home

I have been shocked when i returned to Darwin to find the thermostat reading 13.6 degrees last night in palmerston, then i rang a mate of mine in rural area and he said the electronic thermostat dropped as low as 10.5 last night.

right now according to apples weather thing at 12:44 hours its 22 degrees, my thermostat says its 21.3

I don't think this is dry season weather, it feels more like winter...

I'm freezing my ass off and its 12:44 in the afternoon.

yeah, it's awesome hey?

Comment

I drive to work during Chicagos 3rd worst blizzard on record and had no troubles during the winter with the cold as an Australian... Couple of -20 to -30 days. Now that it's summer once it drops below 15 I feel crazy cold, my memory of the winter is warmer lol. Maybe it's just the way our biologies adapt and prefer (enzymatically) the sun (at approximately 27.5*C).

Comment

I would never admit to living in Palmo..........

Comment

oh, is it still cool to payout on palmy? thought all that was done and dusted when the northern suburbs were 3rd world for a few weeks?

Comment

Try working in Batchelor We had a bonfire out the back of my office for Australia's biggest morning tea. I had jeans and a jumper on by the fire and was still cold :/

Comment

Working...
            X