That can't be right......

Comment

BBC News - England riots

Scroll down...

Comment

London riots: the underclass lashes out - Telegraph

Interesting take...

Comment

Penny Red: Panic on the streets of London.

Comment

I can't believe anyone would think that it's acceptable these pieces of shit be somehow justified in rioting because their social plights are not paid enough attention by society or the media.

Comment

Apparently they've also hit a childrens hospital.

What. The. Fuck.

At least I'm safe; for now. :p

Comment

The children's hospital.

Bring in the fucking army.

Comment

That's fucked up. When dickhead rioters and looters go so far as to damage something like a children's hospital they should be charged with domestic terrorism rather than just run-of-the-mill violence or affray.

Comment

Fuck charging them with anything, anyone who attacks any form of hospital needs to be exterminated. Natural selection needs to be accelerated. No room for those people on this planet.

---
                    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.428974,153.040166

Comment

A bit of revolution every now and then is a good thing - yes?

I don't see how targeting mum and dad store owners and hospitals achieves anything though. What was that tweet? "The youth of the middle east rose up for basic human rights. The youth of London rose up for Full HD Plasma TV's".

Comment

HD ready plasma tvs.

I also read one about the hypocrisy of tweeting about poverty on your 300 pound smartphone while wearing 100 pound sneakers.

and it's all being organised via blackberry messaging. I'm so sympathetic to their plight.

Comment

Fucking with sick children extinguishes your right to draw breath in my opinion, I don't care what your motives are.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gRhc0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	596908

Comment

Idiot hoodie wearing youths shouting, ranting about the police abusing their powers. I too would abuse my power if i was a cop if i had to deal with fuckwits like you.
                              The drugged up low lifes from ghetto apartment blocks should be shot with plastic or rubber bullets more. Clearly battons are not working.

Also, srsly throwing rocks and junk at fire fighters doing their job wtf

Comment

Working...
                              X