Postage from Katherine to Darwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! Postage from Katherine to Darwin

Anyone know how long it takes to send an express post parcel from Katherine to Darwin?

sounds ok ..

Comment

I like how you blanked your address but left his bank account details and email address.

is he ANZ or ING Direct? ING Direct is apparently online only banking? sounds like a haven for dodgy scammers

$250 ipad 2 is where you should have been suspicious, not 6 days after it got "sent".

Comment

Originally posted by feary
        If you struggle with getting in contact with him try the following link for information regarding online fraud, I had trouble with a sale on Skylines Australia and just a little understanding of the means to approach the matter can be enough to scare the person into more continued contact, worked for me
        Hope the matter doesn't go that far.

How To Report Online Fraud - Skylines Australia
        that link is great. thanks for that

Comment

Ask for the tracking number

Comment

I have 3 times now

---
            I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-12.387502,130.851794

Comment

Proper fucked? Be interested to see how you go. gl

Comment

Doesn't sound good atm. Contact your bank to see if you can reverse the transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Minorci View Post
                  Doesn't sound good atm. Contact your bank to see if you can reverse the transfer.
                  even if only to give the bank staff a good LOL.

Comment

$250 ipad2 screams dodgy

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
                      $250 ipad2 screams dodgy
                      Anything Apple is dodgy

Comment

No problem mate, after a read of that you realise it isn't all gloom and doom if they are a resident of Aus, just a bit more effort to pursue than a paypal dispute

Originally posted by K_I_Z_A View Post
                        that link is great. thanks for that

Comment

so item never arrived. had a person contact me through gu regarding the whole thing saying that he too was scammed bu the same guy see below
                          Hi

I noticed that you had purchased an ipad 2. I have also purchased an ipad 2 from same person claiming he is in tas. Google his bsb number and it comes up as a sydney based bank. I have worked out he advertises ipads on gumtree and changes his name. eg his name was James kingston-smith and for you he was forest-smith and i found another add where he is chad weston-smith. I've been to my bank and they cant help me as i paid by net bank (online) so I have been to the police and put a statement in.
                          I managed to find you by googling the guys acount number and bsb number and had to register on this network to contact you.
                          If you want to keep in touch my email is [email protected]<a href="mailto:[email protected]">om.au</a>.

Sorry for the news,

Natham.

Comment

yeah, do what he said, lodge it with the cops - feds deal with online fraud i think don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                              yeah, do what he said, lodge it with the cops - feds deal with online fraud i think don't they?
                              Usually the state cops deal with it.

The feds usually deal with the high end like nigerian scamming shit and windows support.

Hmm the NT fraud squad will deal with it when they have time between the donut breaks and playing darts.

Comment

Working...
                              X