New members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members?

The forums does not seem to be attracting any new members that post or contribure appart from the like Level 55 COD hacks and the likes?

Is GU getting bigger or smaller rec, in regards to contributing members anyway? Or are we all just been lurkers and just reading?

I lurked for so long I forgot my old account name/password/email address.

Comment

I lurk because I have nothing to say

Comment

GU is holding steady at about 50000 unique visitors each month which spikes dramatically, as much as a 100% increase with big game releases, and then quietens down again. We're getting about 200 new registered users each month, who are doing so to get rid of adverts and view/download forum attachments.

As far as participation levels are concerned, only a fraction of those people actually participate, but there are thousands of lurkers. Of our 12000 readers each week about 3500 of them visit numerous times during any given week. The majority readerships are from Australia and the USA.
        Last edited by rec; 20-08-11, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Wow Rec, that's some impressive stats. This is the only forum I frequent, and for good reason.

Comment

This should be updated as a news thread now with that cool info!

---
            I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.633902,-87.601356

Comment

Nice work Rec, You are more than justified to sit back and stroke your e-penis with what you have created

Comment

Working...
              X