Germany lifts Doom sales ban after 17 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany lifts Doom sales ban after 17 years

I cant quite believe this.BBC News - Germany lifts Doom sales ban after 17 years

Man it'd be shit to live in Germany... if they didn't make some of the best beer in the world of course. In fact, I'd probably trade 17 years of Doom for 17 years of Hefeweisen.

Comment

Man it'd be shit to live in Australia.

List of banned video games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Whoah, didn't realise we have more banned games than pretty much any other country. But, our banned games are mostly a bunch of shit ones, other than Silent Hill, Mortal Kombat and the Left 4 Dead 2 censor.

Add Dead Rising, Wolfenstein, Soldier of Fortune, Commandos and the rest of the Mortal Kombat series to that list and you have Germany.

Comment

Yeah I'm not really feeling much of a loss.

Comment

LOL ive played 90% of that banned list anyways, gotta admit the only one i agree with is MANHUNT, i finished the game and even someone who is completely desensitized to violence (rough upbringing) i found it disturbing for a hell of a lot of it.

only game worse than MANHUNT was MANHUNT 2, it was so bad i only got about half way before i couldn't do it anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X