No announcement yet.

New advert placements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing....

Comment

atleast somebody put up the horse

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
        Don't you own a Horse Lachy? Sounds like its targeting you perfectly :p
        Two.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
          The GU Premium subscription has been adjusted so that no one in that user-group will see leader-board (top/bottom of site) or in-post advertisements.

rec
          I'm seeing in-post Ads for the #1 post of every topic.... me no likey.

Comment

That's because you're not a GU Premium member.

Comment

No longer a Premium member as of the 23rd of Sept, according to the system.

Comment

Recurring paypal payment went through on the 22nd. Maybe it takes time to verify that and if so why not give the benefit of the doubt to Premum members and give a weeks grace to do the checks at your end?

Comment

It's all automated, we don't personally control any of it. There are also no options/settings regarding grace periods and so-on.

If your payment was debited but you were still removed from the Premium group then there's a problem.

PM me the details and I'll try and figure out what's happening.

Comment

Its easier if I just forward you my email receipt, which I've done.

Comment

Ok, I've manually pushed your subscription out the additional 6 months. I'd recommend cancelling that PayPal auto-renew and starting a new auto-renew arrangement when it ends next time - I have a feeling it might just charge you without actually working again.

Comment

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                          The placements were advised by the agency for maximum return. Soon enough they should all be about games, movies and entertainment so they'll at least be relevant - hopefully enough so for you to click it.

As Chad mentions, any ad-blocker will take care of them.

As will a Premium account.
                          Even regionalized (sic), I logged in from Brazil and got local ads

Comment

how the fuk can i afford a merc benz? . targeted thinking i make a billion dollars hahaha.

Comment

Well you are a pimp daddy...........

Comment

however i look again and it lists a movie .. I am downloading a movie at the moment ..

Comment

Working...
                                X