Users can now rate games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users can now rate games

I've enabled a feature for registered users to be able to rate the games we've reviewed. You'll find the function underneath the GU review score (or underneath the screenshot gallery if there is one).

Head on over to the list of reviewed games and get rating: Reviews

how do you get to older reviews - short of searching for them manually? that reviews page doesn't paginate.

also, how come we can't put numbers in as well?

Comment

The ones that are visible are all of them that have been written since we moved to the vBulletin publishing suite.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
        also, how come we can't put numbers in as well?
        Because we should all be equally biased towards one game over another.

JK, should make a section for used based reviews though.

Comment

Gone and rated the games I've actually played, now just trying to decide if I should rate the games I haven't played based on the quality the trolls that visit the forums after their review.

Comment

Originally posted by morge View Post
            Gone and rated the games I've actually played, now just trying to decide if I should rate the games I haven't played based on the quality the trolls that visit the forums after their review.
            TROLLS! TROLLS IN THE DUNGEON! but seriously, play a game before you rate it. Just dont be biased about a game you rate, always weigh in the pros and cons and dont let one bad experience in the game ruin your whole experience.

Comment

Review categorisation modified, pagination links included on review page.

Comment

Originally posted by nroug7 View Post
                Because we should all be equally biased towards one game over another.

JK, should make a section for used based reviews though.
                more so we can see how wrong rec is in comparison to our own utterly correct scoring conventions ;P

Comment

Anyone who wants to write a review is more than welcome, just post it in the forum. If it's at least as structured as my absolute piece of shit reviews (according to Red Orchestra 2 fans) I'll promote it to the GU review list.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                    Anyone who wants to write a review is more than welcome, just post it in the forum. If it's at least as structured as my absolute piece of shit reviews (according to Red Orchestra 2 fans) I'll promote it to the GU review list.
                    just read it, didn't seem too bad. You weren't biased and stated the truth's, that's what a reviewer is meant to do. you weren't all like "ooh, red orchestra is for noobs, im gonna rate it low"

Comment

Working...
                    X