Post issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post issue

Ok story is basically ordered something from shaving.ie 3rd or 4th order from there, this one never arrived, i contacted Chris who advised that he had recieved the "proof of delivery" back from Australia post, he sent me a scanned copy and low and behold the signature is not mine.

Chris provided me with the scan from AN post and also from Australia post, as well as the registered tracking number for the package and any other info i asked for.

however when i contacted Australia post to find out how i go about reporting the issue i was informed that as it is international postage even though there is proof it reached ausstralia, i cant actually report it as having not arrived, apparently only the Sender can log a "receipt of signature dispute", Chris has informed me to take it up with the police as it is a matter of theft and fraud.

anyone had any similiar issues in the past or have any idea how i can proceed withought causing chris any more hassle?

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
    apparently only the Sender can log a "receipt of signature dispute", Chris has informed me to take it up with the police as it is a matter of theft and fraud.

anyone had any similiar issues in the past or have any idea how i can proceed withought causing chris any more hassle?
    So Aus Post cant help you, as it's the senders responsibility to follow it up, and Chris wont help you as it's a matter of theft and fraud?

Suggestion #1
    Sounds to me like the easiest way to deal with it is to lodge a dispute with your credit card company or paypal, and chris can get off his fat rugby winning arse and chase it up for you. Imagine all the hassle he is having right now using the profits from your sale to buy that sweet sweet Guinness and watch endless reruns of the wallabies v eire whilst he laughs at your misfortune as he ponders the real world relevance of your theft and fraud? Why should he give a shit? You'll just buy it all again and he'll spend your money on Jamesons this time.

Suggestion #2
    Use your new-found opportunity to grow a beard.

Comment

Im sorta going under the assumption that Chris has never had to follow this type of shit up before.
      He has told me he will follow it up, but is still pretty sure he cant do much mentioned and i should report it to the police, but i imagine the police will say take it up with Aus post.

only reason im keen on making it easier is that the bloke has been extremly helpful with every order and request for info i've asked for, and as much as a prick as i am, its better to be helpful when i actually want Aus post to pay for there fuck up and not the dude who ultimatly had no control over it.

HAHAHA, takes me less than a week to grow a beard so not really a new experience there.

Comment

Working...
      X