Darwin exterminators recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin exterminators recommendations

So anyone here got any opinions on which exterminators are actually worth the money? I used to go with Amalgamated, but their recent shitfest of a performance at my house was pathetic. 3 times in 2 months, all they managed to do was improve the ant population. Useless bastards.

I dont remember who we used last time, but they only guaranteed to kill ants for like 3 or 6 months only, they came back around the 3 month mark to respray and that didnt last long either so did not go back ( think it wsa darwin pest and weed or something like that)

We used Quack last time ( october 2011) so far everything inside the house ( other than us humans and rodents) are dead or if they make it in they dont last long. Apparently they use a cut down version of termador if your not hunting termites and it seems to work so far - by this time last year the ants were over everything in the house after the treatment.

Comment

Quack? Now theres an interesting name. Did you choose them at random or from recommendations from others?

Comment

Working...
      X